The UK's most experienced personal injury law firm
Clear Answers, the name says it all. Each of our lawyers has a reputation for straight talking, common sense and giving clear answers in plain English. Of course, there will always be some lawyers out there who prefer to use complicated, impenetrable language, but we'll never do that.
Clear Answers, the brand, is part of Thompsons Solicitors, the UK's most experienced personal injury law firm. Our lawyers are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The professional rules governing our lawyers can be found at www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page.
Information required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 can be found on our regulatory information page.
Our personal injury lawyers have
- over 90 years experience, specialising in personal injury accident compensation claims
- handled cases from claims that settle very quickly (within months) to cases we fight in the House of Lords
- more than 20 offices Nationwide
- over 80,000 personal injury cases being dealt with at any one time
Our personal injury lawyers won
- the first cases to establish the right to compensation for asbestos victims and have led the field in asbestos compensation claims ever since.
- groundbreaking personal injury compensation awards. Since 1994, when we achieved a £3.4 million compensation award for a road traffic accident victim (the highest award ever at that time), we have settled many serious injury cases, achieving awards from one hundred thousand pounds to multi-million pound settlements.
- over £200 million in damages for its personal injury clients last 3 year.
Our personal injury lawyers are experts in
- accidents in the workplace, including accidents claims on construction sites
- road and street accident claims, including slips, trips and falls
- industrial diseases cases such as mesothelioma, dermatitis, latex allergy and deafness
- serious injury cases including brain damage, spinal injuries and multiple fractures
- medical negligence claims including brain damage, failure of diagnosis and prescribing the wrong drugs
- accidents abroad, including road traffic accidents
Our personal injury lawyers work exclusively
- for victims of injury or injustice, never ever for insurance companies or employers
- for people like you
Our personal injury lawyers will always
- fight for the maximum compensation to which you are entitled
- advise you on the strict time limits which apply to making a claim for personal injury compensation
- get results
- keep you informed
- use plain English
- make sure you get every penny of your compensation
Making a claim for accident compensation or personal injury compensation
Our section on information and advice may help you decide what to do next if you believe you may have a claim for personal injury.
Or if you have been involved in any kind of accident, please visit our gathering information and evidence section for details of what may be required in order to make an accident claim for compensation.
If you or a member of your family have suffered any type of personal injury through no fault of your own, please contact Clear Answers on 0800 783 9019 and speak to one of our representatives.
Alternatively fill out an online compensation claim form. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible to discuss whether you have a valid personal injury compensation claim.
Clear Answers is committed to protecting your privacy.
The information contained on this site only applies in England and Wales is not a substitute for legal advice.
[ Back to Home Page ]